Everyone is posting pics from exotic destinations and living their best life while you are wondering how you’re going to survive a 12-hour flight. You’ve picked a destination, a place you’ve been dreaming of going for so long. And you want to go, but preparing for travel can be really overwhelming. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced wanderer. Even I still barely sleep the night before a trip and I’d say I’m a pretty broken in solo backpacker.
What to pack? How to plan? What to do?
Aargh, there are so many questions! How do hostels work? Is it safe? Will I make friends?
Worry no more, because I’m here to tell you it’s going to be okay. Travelling seems scary, but it doesn’t have to be. The key is to everything is preparation, doing your research and just following my tips:
- Things to know before you visit Morocco
- Things to know before you visit Austria
- Things to know before you visit Italy
- Tips for selfcare when you travel
- Movies to inspire your wanderlust
- How to stay safe when you travel
- Tips for budget travel in South East Asia
- Tips for budget travel in Europe
- My favourite travel gadgets
- My favorite travel apps
- What to pack in your hand luggage for a long flight
- How to stay healthy while you travel
- Why I love traveling alone
- How to make friends as a solo traveler
- Surprising myself